Intro to Travel Hacking
If you’re like most people, you WANT to Travel more, but simply don’t have the funds. An average US vacation can cost around $500 per person for a flight, plus a couple hundred dollars or so a night for hotels. Thrown in car rental and even a trip to Florida becomes cost prohibitive to the average person who doesn’t have an extra $2,500 lying around.
But what if you could get the Credit Card companies to not just Finance, but Foot the Entire Bill of your Luxury Vacation?
Its Easier thank you might think.
- Apply for a Credit Card with lucrative Reward Points
- Meet the ‘Minimum Spend‘ within 3 months to Earn said Points
- Plan Your Trip, paying for the Flight and Hotel with Points you’ve just Earned
- Repeat until you run out of vacation days
- Cancel cards with recurring annual fees, and Churn through new ones as they become available
You’re probably thinking;
- ‘Won’t this ruin my credit?’ – Nope.
- ‘Don’t I have to be rich to afford credit cards?’ Incorrect.
- ‘Can a regular person do this?’ Yes.
- ‘Do I have to have good credit in order to get these credit cards?’ Yes, and for most people this and being able to balance a budget is the hardest part.
BUT – If you’re able to use a credit card as if it were a debit card (Pay in Full each month) then you can at the very least get a free flight or 4 each year.
If you’re new, check out our Guide to ‘Traveling for Free‘ and learn how you can get $2,500 trips for almost nothing. If you’re already using some credit cards to get free stuff, check out this site for more details and the latest most lucrative offers.